4m working height podium steps
2m high Podium Platform Steps – Welded Aluminium Tube – UK manufactured.
Our 2000mm Podium steps are ideal for all internal trades on construction sites such as joiners, dryliners, ceiling fixers and decorators to mention just a few.
- 4m working height podium steps
- Welded aluminium tube construction
- Very robust podium steps for site use
- Locking castors for ease of movement
- Base plate to two legs for anti-surf safety.
- The podium steps can be positioned at lower heights for greater flexibilty
- Minimal parts for ease of handling & storage.
- Folds flat for ease of handling and transportation
- Assembled in one minute
2m podium steps dimensions
- Platform width: 0.85m
- Platform length: 0.60m
- Platform height: 2m
- Overall width: 2.05m including stabilisers
- Overall height: 3.05m
- Overall length: 1.3m
- Working height: 4m
- Folded dimensions: 2.05m x 0.25m x 1.3m
- Weight: 45kg with stabilisers
- Safe working load: 150kg
Please click HERE for Podium Step toolbox talk.
Please click HERE for Podium Steps userguide.
The 2m high podium step has guardrails to three sides with a locking gate to the fourth side.
Our PAS 250 2m anti-surf steps have two locking castors and two base plates as standard. This arrangement allows the poiums to be easily moved but comply with anti-surf requirements specified by many sites(i.e. not 4 castors).
The 2m Podium Step itself is formed from an alumium frame which is then decked with a durable, slip resistant, weather resistant timber deck.
The 2m Podium Step can be placed on the podium steps at lower rung levels to provide greater flexibility when varying working heights are required.
Please note: To comply with PAS 250 all podiums 750mm & above require the podium step stabilisers.