3.75m working height podium ladder
1750mm high Podium Platform Ladder – Welded Aluminium Tube – UK manufactured.
Our 1750mm Podium ladders are ideal for all internal trades on construction sites such as joiners, dryliners, ceiling fixers and decorators to mention just a few.
- Self-closing podium platform gate
- 3.75m working height podium ladder
- Welded aluminium tube construction
- Very robust podium platform for site use
- Locking castors for ease of movement
- Base plate to two legs for anti-surf safety.
- The podium steps platform can be positioned at lower heights for greater flexibilty
- Minimal parts for ease of handling & storage.
- Folds flat for ease of handling and transportation
- Assembled in one minute
1750mm podium ladder dimensions
- Platform width: 0.85m
- Platform length: 0.60m
- Platform height: 1.75m
- Overall width: 0.68m with stabilisers 1.48m
- Overall height: 2.80m
- Overall length: 1.3m
- Working height: 3.75m
- Folded dimensions: 2.05m x 0.25m x 1.3m
- Weight: 41kg – 44kg with included mini stabilisers
- Safe working load: 150kg
Please click HERE for Podium Ladder toolbox talk.
Please click HERE for Podium Ladder userguide.
The 1750mm high podium ladder has guardrails to three sides with a locking gate to the fourth side.
Our PAS 250 1750mm anti-surf podium ladders have two locking castors and two base plates as standard. This arrangement allows the poiums to be easily moved but comply with anti-surf requirements specified by many sites(i.e. not 4 castors).
The 1750mm Podium Ladder itself is formed from an alumium frame which is then decked with a durable, slip resistant, weather resistant timber deck.
The 1750mm Podium ladder can be placed on the podium steps at lower rung levels to provide greater flexibility when varying working heights are required.
Please note: To comply with PAS 250 all podium ladders 750mm & above require the podium steps stabilisers.