Teletower is the world’s first telescopic mobile scaffold tower
The teletower’s telescopic mechanism allows five adjustable platform heights from 1.0m to 2.0m giving a working height of up to 4.0 metres.
The teletower’s large folding aluminium work platform features a climb through hatch for easy access.
It can be erected by one person in less than three minutes and can be transported in a small van or estate car with ease.
- Aluminium construction
- Single operative operation
- Small footprint for ease of transportation and storage
- Use as a podium platform with low level fixed height options of 33cm and 61cm
- Comprised of only two parts – podium tower and platform
- Integral stabilising legs with 5 positions and lockable castors
- Integral telescopic hand and knee rails
- Integral platform stabilisers
- Safe Working Load of 150kg
- 1.4m x 0.7m platform size
- Conforms to EN1004
- Weight 55kg
- Maximum platform height 2.0m
- Maximum working height 4.0m
- Height options 0.33/0.61/1.0/1.25/1.50/1.75/2.00
- Max working height 4.0m
- Max height inc railings 2.95m
- Includes tower 33kg, platform 14kg, wheel set 8kg
Folded down (cm)
With wheels – 105(h) x 81(w) x 42(d)
Without wheels – 83(h) x 81(w) x 42(d)
Stabilisers retracted – 140(h) x 75(w)
Stabilisers deployed – 184(h) x 117(w)
Click HERE to download the teletower user manual.