Narrow alumimium access tower for easy safe work at height with a platform height of 4.2m suitable for outdoor use.
Our narrow alumimium access toweris designed for ease of use and safety, the access tower can be quickly set up by only two operatives and without the need for tools.
BSI (British Standards Institute) Kitemark (KM617169) in respect to BSEN: 1004 (Class 3) fully certified
Instruction manual for the mobile access tower to BS EN 1298
Narrow alumimium access tower features and specifications
- 3T erection (through the trapdoor) and dismantling, approved method of mobile tower erection by the HSE
- 950kg weight rating excluding self weight of tower
- Aluminium frame section width of 850mm frame section height options 1m, 1.5m and 2m options available
- Incorporated in the frame is a fully welded ladder
- Dual locking castors are fitted, each cerifified to 700kg. As an alternative, tower base plates are also available
- Non-slip finish provides increased safety, fitted with damage resistant claws and an automatic self closing trapdoor with a Wind-lock device. 275kg weight rating for the platform.
- The platform provides flexible access and can be set at 0.5m increments for safe work at a range of heights
- Folding toe board in a single piece
- Hooks colour coded with oversized triggers for easy operation
- Outriggers fitted with articulated swivel rubber feet and oversized cast aluminium fixings for easier attachment
- Assembly and dismantling assisted by floating spigots
- Compatible for use with the SGB BOSS range
- Suitable for either outdoor or indoor use
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects on all components
- QR code printed onto all platforms and frames for instruction manual
Due to the size of this scaffold tower delivery is approximately 5 working days.