Site Stairs provides easy and safe access between levels.
Site Stairs suits floor to floor heights of 2.65m to 3.05m.
Site Stairs are lightweight temporary site stairs which weigh only 24kg yet are extremely strong and robust on site. They are extremely easy to handle and can be positioned and fixed in just a couple of minutes.
A temporary site staircase is a great alternative to makes life on site much easier by allowing site personnel to walk up a temporary staircase rather than climbing up and down ladders during the early stages of construction.
Site Stairs also improve safety by removing the need for ladders, thereby significantly reducing the risk of falls by personnel climbing up and down ladders to upper floors.
Site Stair was originally developed as an important safety solution, however, since its launch it has become apparent that of equal importance is the improvement it gives to site working conditions as well as production, financial and technical benefits.
- Safer access than ladders
- Rapid installation with simple secure fixing method
- Double guardrails for safe, easy access
- Constructed from robust aluminium – low damage – long lifespan
- Anti-slip treads for safe access on site
- Complies with BSEN131
- Weighs only 24kg for ease of handling and manual handling compliance
- Suits short and long duration work
- Standard stair suits typcal floor to floor heights of 2.65m to 3.05m
- Width of 0.65m to suit smallest of applications
- Next Day delivery for urgent requirements
- Later installation of finished stairs – reduced damage and improved cash flow
- Temporary staircase SWL 250kg
Site Stairs specifications
- Length: 3800mm
- Width: 630mm (730mm at handrail sockets)
- Weight of stairs: 30kg
- Weight of handrails: 10kg
- SWL: 200kg
- Floor heights: 2.65m to 3.05m
When used in conjunction with temporary guardrails to floor edges, stairwells can be both safe and provide good quality access from the early stages of construction.
Site stair is proving to be an important step forward in improving working conditions within the housebuilding industry.
Constructed from lightweight, robust aluminium with low profile anti-slip treads the stairs are robust enough for daily site use yet light enough to be lifted into position by one person. At less than 24kg Easy Stair is solid and strong yet is easy to handle weighing less than many aluminium ladders.
The stairs are secured by two screws, double guardrails to both sides simply drop into position.
Site Stair is EASIER and SAFER & CAN SAVE YOU MONEY