The system comprises of steel posts which are fixed to the floor via screws through the base plate.
The posts have anti-luce fittings on two adjacent faces meaning they can be used at corners, end of runs or mid-posts.
Highly visible method of forming edge protection by securing posts to the floor and linking with telescopic metal rails.
- Secure fixing method of base plate to floor (4 screws)
- No sawing / cutting of timber to length.
- High visibility guardrails
- Secure fixing of guardrails by locking wedges
- Toeboard can be secured to base plate
Please call 01924 420820 to discuss your requirements or order specific quantities.
Click HERE to download the product leaflet in pdf.
Click HERE to download the instructions in pdf.
Click HERE to download the test certificate in pdf.